How we collect your personal information:
We collect personal information about you from your appointments/consultations and communications with us. This includes any information submitted to our website or that you request anyone else to provide to us on your behalf.
How we use your personal information:
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide our services to you
- Conduct our business, for example to determine what the best course of treatment is for you.
- Communicate information about our products and services to you
- For our internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirements
- Assist you with any future request for our services (unless you request us to destroy your information after providing our current services to you). You may do this by written notice to our Privacy officer.
Marketing and email information:
Marketing Information: We may with your consent, use your personal information to send you information, that may be of interest to you, about products or services that are available from us or from other businesses with whom we deal. Your consent is implied unless you notify us that you do not consent to you information being used for this purpose. You can notify us by emailing us through our contact form.
Email Information: Nutrissage will only be using the email address for the following reasons: Questionnaires & Surveys, Nutrissage information and newsletters, new Product information, appointment details and follow-up, change of address or telephone numbers.
Your access rights and how to contact us: